- Fees for therapy are $150 per session. Fees for therapy are payable at the beginning of each session. My practice accepts cash, checks payable to “Chanderbhan Psychological Services, PLLC.” as well as major credit cards, including Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You may also use your health savings account or flexible spending account to pay for sessions.
- At this time, I accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Medicare. Fees (including copays and co-insurances) for therapy are payable at the beginning of each session.
- If you choose to use insurance, be sure to call the number on the back of your insurance card prior to your appointment to obtain authorization for your visit and find out the details about your benefits. Be sure to ask:
- What services (e.g., individual therapy) are covered?
- Do I have a deductible that I must meet before my sessions are covered?
- What is my deductible or co-insurance that I must pay at each visit?
- If your insurance is not one of the above, I am able to bill insurance companies as an out-of-network provider. Fees for therapy are still payable at the beginning of each session. You can request a statement of services that can be used to submit to your insurance company towards your out-of-network mental health benefits.